This session covers the basics of barbecuing from teaching you how to light the charcoal easily to grilling and sampling a couple of delicious barbecue dishes. This session is perfect for those who have never barbecued before or are apprehensive about approaching the grill for the first time. Our aim is to make participants comfortable enough with the grill so that they are happy to experiment with recipes and barbecue ideas and host a barbecue party at their home.
Details of 2.5 Months Foundation Course in Photography
This photography course is unique in many ways
· Sessions only on Saturdays and Sundays
· Important concepts explained in a more practical manner
· Combination of indoor and outdoor classes for hands on experience
· Theory and Practical
· Small group to ensure individual attention to each participant
· Certificate of participation at the successful completion of course
A painting is a degree by itself and its intricate details, the mark sheet. An artist is judged as a master by studying these intricate details. Today we see a lot of artists who have achieved their success solely based on their talent and not by the scroll of degree they hold.
Tanjore Painting has always been associated with our rich cultural heritage and allured people from all walks of life due to the use of low reliefs, real gold and it's symbolism to showcasing wealth & peace.