20 RESULTS FOR BLOGS
Children’s Day is celebrated in India every year with great enthusiasm on 14th of November. It is celebrated by the teachers and students in the schools and colleges with great passion and excitement and lots of events and activities are performed by the kids.. It is celebrated as remark o
In spite of the increasing literacy rate and more people receiving education, the crime rate is not coming down but increasing. The rise in crimes, violence and other destructive activities in the society can be credited to poor inculcation of values. It has been seen in the recent terroris
1. Be patient: The most important thing about dealing with a special kid is that you have to have patience in you as they might need some time to process things and make mistakes or might not understand things at all. At this time, you need to support the kid and not lose your patience.
Kids and even some adults becomes excited about burning fire crackers. This tradition of burning crackers is being continued from olden days. This is not wrong, but keeping in mind today’s environment conditions and population, it is not good for environment. In India, the capital city, before
By announcing his retirement from test cricket on 31st December 2014 in the middle of yet another India’s dismal show in Australia, Dhoni did make it clear that he wanted to focus more on the shorter versions of the game where he had his own fairy tale stories to tell in the past. Though his de
Earlier festivals were mostly a manifestation of traditions and customs which were also in sync with the few seasons which our country enjoyed.
Deepavali or Diwali happening in the midst of Dakshinayana or Winter Solistice marked the end of the long summer and beginning of winter which
Focusing and listening
Self-control and good decision making
Balance and posture
Memorization and retention
Self-discipline and responsibility
Physical fitness and healthy living
Self-esteem and co
He was happy as his long desire of getting a boom from brama was finally coming true. He asked lord brama to make invicible. The most powerful man so that no man can kill him. No man in world could be so powerful to kill him. And if anyone can kill him it can only be a women. And he w
1. A to Z Scavenger hunt: Handover your child a huge box and send them on a scavenger hunt (Indoor or Outdoor). Give them a time limit and have them against each other if you want to have an interesting competition. Ask them to find out things and put it in the box starting from different a
There are a few basic things that you can teach your child:Set an example: be careful to set a good example. Children watch their parents and learn from them. Teach your kids about earning money: this is one of the best ways to teach. Let your children earn money by themselves, so th
1. Setting house rules: Irrespective of the age of your child, he or she should know the difference between an appropriate and an inappropriate behaviour. Therefore, set some house rules for them to know what kind of behaviour is off limits and the consequences of breaking them.
The place where she used to stay had a construction site where migrant workers and their family used to stay. The workers used to carry their children to the site and would be put to work. Some of them as old as 14 years.
It was then where a germ of an idea originated and Juin started P
Everything has its own advantages and disadvantages. Like everything, boarding schools too have some advantages and some disadvantages.
Advantages of boarding schools are as follows:Boarding schools offers unique way of education and provide the students with many opportuniti
No matter what you’re learning style or preference is, here are a few things to consider when deciding between studying alone or with a group of friends.
Studying alone:Minimum distraction: Studying with friends in a group can be a distraction. There’s very minimum amount
These kind of news were more common in Western countries and when we see then now in India, it made me think, how can I improve my parenting? Here are few things we can do: a. Reducing the screentime of both parents and baby and involve in some hobbies like gardening, petting, etc b. Making sure
If your child tells you about being bullied, listen calmly and comfort and support the child. Kids are often reluctant to tell adults about bullying because they feel embarrassed and ashamed that it's happening, or worry that their parents will be disappointed, upset or ang
1. Be a good role model: Make use of your kids “monkey see, monkey do” Every time there is a question that pops up your mind, say it out loud, like “Why is giraffe’s neck so long?”, “I wonder what makes pasta sauce so tasty?” Then, together with your children, find the answer to tho
Here are some advantages regarding coaching classes:
1. Read from day one, and daily: Read from day one and do not miss day without reading. Young Children responds to the soothing voices of someone reading loudly and this will create a reader in future.
2. Let them see you reading: Whether you are reading a book, a magazine or newsp