20 RESULTS FOR BLOGS
These kind of news were more common in Western countries and when we see then now in India, it made me think, how can I improve my parenting? Here are few things we can do: a. Reducing the screentime of both parents and baby and involve in some hobbies like gardening, petting, etc b. Making sure
If your child tells you about being bullied, listen calmly and comfort and support the child. Kids are often reluctant to tell adults about bullying because they feel embarrassed and ashamed that it's happening, or worry that their parents will be disappointed, upset or ang
1. Be a good role model: Make use of your kids “monkey see, monkey do” Every time there is a question that pops up your mind, say it out loud, like “Why is giraffe’s neck so long?”, “I wonder what makes pasta sauce so tasty?” Then, together with your children, find the answer to tho
Here are some advantages regarding coaching classes:
1. Read from day one, and daily: Read from day one and do not miss day without reading. Young Children responds to the soothing voices of someone reading loudly and this will create a reader in future.
2. Let them see you reading: Whether you are reading a book, a magazine or newsp
Some immerse themselves in a certain environment, while others can study at a particular time of the day. Having a stress free environment is a way to improve your grades. Even so, there will be questions like whom to study with? How to study in a group? And what impact will it have on the result
There was a time when our parents, and people belonging to the older generations used to write on paper using pens of different kinds, with ink or gel, or fountain pens. As the time progressed the writing style changed. The new generation is hardly using any pen and paper, instead, the use of com
Every year, Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations culminate in the immersion of Ganesha idols into the sea, rivers, lakes or ponds. As most idols are made from Plaster of Paris and toxic, non-biodegradable chemical colours, the immersion ends up causing harm to marine life. Keeping this in mind, many dev
It's good to speak about sex to the kids for betterment. a. Toddlers: Teach them the body parts and about the private parts that need to be covered in public and about the good touch and bad touch. b. Preschoolers: These group of kids will be curious as well as will be more interested to know abo
As a parent, you would want your child to excel at every possible thing possible and as a result, parents end up loading piles of extra-curricular activity classes on their children. But, the study suggests that parents should be mindful of how much time are their children spending on these extra
1. Open up a dialogue and be a role model: Talk up to your child not about her issues but also about things you find challenging and have to work to overcome. It’s good for your child to know what your strengths and weaknesses are.
2. Provide Clear, not critical, feedback: It is
Here are a few more tips to help your child stay organised:
1. Use Checklists
Help your child get into the habit of keeping a to do list. Use checklists to post assignments, household chores and reminders about what materials to bring to class. Crossing completed items off the
1. Slow down the Pace: It’s easy to call on the student who raises their hands first after asking a question. But if you start giving 3 to 4 extra seconds, you will see more hands going up. This also gives an idea to speedy students that the very first answer that comes to their mind is not alw
Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was a great teacher who had spent around 40 years of his life in the teaching profession. He was well known about all the roles and contributions of the teachers in students life. So, he was the first person who thought about teachers and requested his birthday means
The words “free college” can blindside someone to make them believe that they are going to college without having to pay. Free college is not free because “it simply shifts costs from students to taxpayers and caps fees at zero”. Free college is paid through tax and the more people that w
Overview of the Boards
Each board is unique from the point of view of their functionality, curriculum, abilities and standards. ICSE is governed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), a non-government, private board for school education in India. ICSE (In
As you now know, reading comprehension involves various process happening in your brain at the same time, and thus it can be easy for some aspects of a text to get lost in the muddle. It must be learnt through practice, focus, and diligence, but it absolutely can be learned.
What will the schools of tomorrow be like?
No one can say for certain. But one thing we do know is schools are under pressure to keep up with the ceaselessly rapid-fire changes occurring in our culture. It is difficult to prepare students for the future when we have no way of knowing ex
Here are a few tips that would help you to teach your children the difference between good touch and bad touch:Give Them Ownership of Their Body Use Appropriate Language Keep Conversation Light and Easy Use the Swim Suit Rule Explain What Safe Touch Is Empowe
Here are 5 natural ways to effectively keep your immune system healthy:Avoid Simple Sugars - Too much of sugar consumption greatly suppresses the cells in the immune system that are responsible for identifying and attacking harmful bacteria. Avoid much consumption of simple sugars.