20 RESULTS FOR BLOGS
There are 7 types of stars based on their size, luminosity and life span they are classified as M,K,G,F,A,B,O with M being the smallest, least luminous and live the longest some can live up to a trillion years! At the other end of the spectrum O type stars are the largest, most luminous some star
If your child tells you about being bullied, listen calmly and comfort and support the child. Kids are often reluctant to tell adults about bullying because they feel embarrassed and ashamed that it's happening, or worry that their parents will be disappointed, upset or ang
With steady increase in the number of working women, they have gained financial independence, which has given them confidence to lead their own lives and build their own identity. They are successfully taking up diverse professions to prove that they are second to none in any respect.
Here are some advantages regarding coaching classes:
1. Read from day one, and daily: Read from day one and do not miss day without reading. Young Children responds to the soothing voices of someone reading loudly and this will create a reader in future.
2. Let them see you reading: Whether you are reading a book, a magazine or newsp
Some immerse themselves in a certain environment, while others can study at a particular time of the day. Having a stress free environment is a way to improve your grades. Even so, there will be questions like whom to study with? How to study in a group? And what impact will it have on the result
There was a time when our parents, and people belonging to the older generations used to write on paper using pens of different kinds, with ink or gel, or fountain pens. As the time progressed the writing style changed. The new generation is hardly using any pen and paper, instead, the use of com
Every year, Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations culminate in the immersion of Ganesha idols into the sea, rivers, lakes or ponds. As most idols are made from Plaster of Paris and toxic, non-biodegradable chemical colours, the immersion ends up causing harm to marine life. Keeping this in mind, many dev
1. Improving Teamwork and collaboration: One of the most common misconception is that competition is antonym of collaboration. Whereas, for a fact, when there are educational competitions between teams, the students work hard, collaborate with the people of different skills each specialises in, a
1. Open up a dialogue and be a role model: Talk up to your child not about her issues but also about things you find challenging and have to work to overcome. It’s good for your child to know what your strengths and weaknesses are.
2. Provide Clear, not critical, feedback: It is
1. Technology is providing a way for learning models in a personalised manner: Every student learns differently and technology allows educators to teach kids in a way they grasp things easily by personalising them according to their nature. Technology makes learning very simpler and yet mor
1. Slow down the Pace: It’s easy to call on the student who raises their hands first after asking a question. But if you start giving 3 to 4 extra seconds, you will see more hands going up. This also gives an idea to speedy students that the very first answer that comes to their mind is not alw
Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was a great teacher who had spent around 40 years of his life in the teaching profession. He was well known about all the roles and contributions of the teachers in students life. So, he was the first person who thought about teachers and requested his birthday means
1. Speed = distance / time
Say you had to get to an appointment across town at 8:00 AM in the morning. If the distance you need to travel to the meeting is 15 kilometres, and the average speed we’ll travel at is 60km/hr, how long will it take to get to the appointment?
Overview of the Boards
Each board is unique from the point of view of their functionality, curriculum, abilities and standards. ICSE is governed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), a non-government, private board for school education in India. ICSE (In
There is plenty of information that can be easily accessed by anyone and, with the rise of the engines, all the opening lines can be checked and improved by anyone who wants to create a good repertoire.
The real fight is almost always seen in the middlegame and endgame. It is usually he
With no in-depth strategy needed, players scream, “King me!” as they jump their opponent’s pieces en route to the boards opposite end. But the game of chess, on the other hand, is considered the game of true Kings; a thinking man’s game that involves detailed strategy and a fearless
Beginners discover easily that learning how the pieces move is only the tip of the chess playing iceberg. It's usually after several moves of a typical chess game that the question arises, "What now?" Here we will discuss general chess principles in the chess opening.
This page will pro
1. The number of possible unique chess games is much greater than the number of electrons in the universe. The number of electrons is estimated to be about 10^79, while the number of unique chess games is 10^120.
2. The longest chess game theoretically possible is 5,949 moves.
As you now know, reading comprehension involves various process happening in your brain at the same time, and thus it can be easy for some aspects of a text to get lost in the muddle. It must be learnt through practice, focus, and diligence, but it absolutely can be learned.