CARP is an initiative of Robotix Lab Research Academy. We have developed an extensive syllabus on Robotics for the School students starting from Class 1 to Class – 12, which is being accepted as a part of the curriculum in the schools. The syllabus on Robotics has been aligned along the lines of the Science and Mathematics syllabus that the students learn in the classrooms. Instructional Methods: We provide two Trainers on our payrolls to handle this program within school and school hours as per the convenient period allocation of schools
Learn to use Mechanical Tools.
The Robot runs in 10 V Battery: harmless for children.
Easy to use programming software : Robowiz.
We train to Build, Connect and Program many Robots in each Grade The students shall innovate Robots.
Improved Thinking and Creativity.
Acquisition of knowledge, skills and competencies as a result of the teaching is gained through training. Training has specific goals of improving one’s capability, capacity, and performance. Robotics is a real mix of all branches of engineering. Our training ensures learners to understand the laws/principles and basic concepts of science in a very simple manner, through our standardized Training Methodology. People find delight in learning even the complicated concepts of Robotics & science with much enthusiasm & fun. Our courses are designed in a manner based on the guidance & research of psychologist. All our courses are made to suit every Individuals need. This uniqueness in syllabus differentiates arobot from others. In arobot, no assembled or readymade components (Lego kits) is taught. In arobot the Learners build, assemble and operate components/kits on their own. A firsthand practical knowledge is given to the Learners which make them to develop their Logical, Creative & Innovative Uniqueness in them.
Robotics is a branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots.We provide robotics training which is of with following benefits:
According to the theory of Multiple Intelligence, there are 8 basic types of intelligence's:
1. Spatial - This area deals with spatial judgment and the ability to visualize with the mind's eye.
2. Linguistic - deals with words, spoken or written.
3. Logical -Mathematical - deals with logic, abstractions, reasoning, and numbers.
4. Kinesthetic - deals with the core elements of the bodily-kinesthetic intelligence are control of one's bodily motions and capacity to handle objects skilfully.
5. Musical - deals with sensitivity to sounds, rhythms, tones, and music.
6. Inter-personal - deals with interaction with others.
7. Intra-personal - deals with introspective and self-reflective capacities.
8. Naturalist - deals with nature, nurturing and relating information to one's natural
As Technology plays a larger roles in lives - tech literacy becomes a vital asset.
This Program robotronics simplifies the concepts associated with electronics and circuit building.
It serves as 'A stepping stone' to the world of Robotics.