PREP ADMISSIONS 2017-18 Important Dates:
1. Issue of Registration Forms (online) January 2nd - 23rd, 2017
2. Submission of the hard copy of the online Registration Form along with Registration Fee of Rs. 25.00 January 4th – 23rd, 2017 Between 9.00am and 11.00am
3. Display of the list of all registered candidates on our website. January 31st, 2017
4. Display of the list of all registered candidates along with points allotted under point system on our website. February 6th, 2017 at 4.00pm
5. Grievances will be addressed at the help desk near Senior School Reception. February 7th & 8th, 2017 between 9.00am and 11.00am.
6. Display of list after addressing grievances if any. February 9th, 2017 at 4.00pm
7. Display of the list of candidates for draw of lots, if any. February 10th, 2017 at 4.00pm
8. Draw of lots, if required. Either of the parents should be present for the draw along with the Registration Slip.Only those present for the draw will be considered for the draw of lots. February 13th, 2017 at 3.15pm
9. Display of the list of selected candidates for verification of documents and admission process. February 15th, 2017 at 4.00pm
10. Verification of documents and admission. Both the parents and the candidate are required to be present for this process. (strictly as per the schedule according to the Registration numbers, displayed on the school notice board) February 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd& 25th, 2017 between 9.00am and 12 noon.
11. New Session 2017-18 April 4th, 2017
PREP ADMISSIONS 2017-18 General Information:
1. St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School is a Christian Catholic minority unaided, private school under the management of the Society of Jesus, an international Catholic Religious Order. Opened in 1960, the School is a Senior Secondary School recognised by the Directorate of Education, Delhi Administration, and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
2. St. Xavier's Senior Secondary School is an English Medium Co-Educational School.
3. Please read the instructions carefully before filling it online. Once you click the submit button in the online form, it cannot be edited.
4. This Registration is for PrepClass only. Do not fill it for any other class.
5. Children born between 1-4-2012and 31-3-2013 only are eligible for Prep admission 2017-18.
6. Total number of seats in the Prep Class: 300
7. 20% of the total number of seats is reserved as Management Quota. It is exclusively meant for the people who have helped and/or assisted the School in various capacities.The Principal/ Manager are the sole authority to take any decision in this regard.
8. There will be no test or interview of the applicants or their parents.
9. Point system will be followed for admissions. Points will be allotted on the basis of the information given about the residence of the applicant (not office/shop) in the registration form and the documents submitted along with it. Weightage will be given according to the following:
a) Minority Seats / Staff Seats
45 points (All Christian candidates will be considered as per prescribed zones of the Archdiocese - NCT)
(i) Catholics from St. Mary's Parish, Shahdara and Dilshad Garden Parishes will be considered for admission.
(ii) Members (practicing Christians) of the othermainstream Churches (recognized by the CBCI) fromthe neighbourhood,those coming under 9.b.(i) & (ii) will be considered for admission.
(iii) Children and grandchildren of the Staff of our School will be considered for admission.
b) Neighborhood (by area)
(i) 40 points
Raj Niwas Marg, Rajpur Road, Sham Nath Marg, Underhill Road, Dr. AmbedkarSmarak Marg,Old Sectt., P & T Colony, Shankaracharya
Marg, Shri Ram Marg, Yamuna Marg, Club Road, Court Lane, Bhargav Lane, Tis Hazari, Mori Gate, Kashmere Gate, BD Estate, Delhi
University North Campus, MalkaGanj, Timarpur, Lucknow Road, Mall Apts, Jawahar Nagar, KamlaNagar, DMRC Colony (Metro Vihar).
(ii) 30 points
Aruna Nagar, Khyber Pass, Chandrawal, MajnukaTilla, Old SubziMandi, Roshanara Road, ChandniChowk, Khari Baoli, Bara Hindu
Rao, Azad Market, Sarai Phoos Colony, Sadar Bazar, GulabiBagh, Shakti Nagar, Roop Nagar, Vijay Nagar, Hudson Line, GTB Nagar,
Outram Line, Indira Vihar, Hakikat Nagar, Nehru Vihar, Yamuna Pushta, Shastri Park, Seelampur, Darya Ganj, Jama Masjid.
(iii) 20 points
Mukherjee Nagar, Nirankari Colony, Tagore Park, Model Town, Gujranwala Town, Derawala Nagar, Rana PratapBagh, Gandhi
Nagar, Geeta Colony, Krishna Nagar, Shahdara, Bhajanpura,Yamuna Vihar.
(iv) 10 points
Rest of Delhi.
c) 10 points Sibling
d) 5 points Alumni (Members of the Delhi Old Xaverians Association (DOXA)
Provisional list will be prepared separately for boys and girls till the draw of lots (if any) to maintain a healthy ratio between boys and girls in a class.
10.Prospectus and Registration Forms will be available on the school website:
www.stxaviersdelhi.com from January 2nd to 23rd, 2017.
There is no online registration.
Parents are required to fill in the application form for admission online and take a printout of the same. Submit it along with the required self-attested documents and register your ward's name for admission by paying Rs. 25/- (in cash) as registration charges at the Senior School Office between 9.00 am and 11.00 am from January 4thto 23rd, 2017 on all school working days.Registration number will be provided at the School Office at the time of submitting the hard copies of the required documents, which will be used in all future references with regard to your ward's admission. No handwritten application forms will be accepted for registration. All documents submitted at any time will become the property of this school and will not be returned.
No forms will be accepted for registration afterJanuary 23rd, 2017.
Parents are advised to retain a copy of the registration form along with the registration slip for your records.
11. The following documentsregarding age, religion (in case of Christians)should be submitted along with the filled in downloaded registration form.
Self attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation. Affidavits or any other documents in place of Birth certificates will not be accepted. If a child is admitted, the date of birth once entered will never be changed in school records later.
Self attested photocopy of the Baptism Certificate in case of Catholic/Christian candidates.All Catholic/Christian candidates must bring a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors, testifying to the membership of their Parish.
12. Photograph: One recent passport size photograph of the child and 4" x 6" size photograph of the family, with both the parents and the candidate in the centre (in case of sibling studying in this school, then he/she will be in winter uniform in the family photograph) will be required to be attached along with the filled in downloaded registration form. Both the candidate's and the family photograph should have been taken on or after 1-12-2016.
13. Proof of residence: Any two of the following should be submitted:
Self attested photocopy of Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child), Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents, Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents, Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child, Aadhaar Card / UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents, Driving Licence. (Place of residence may be verified by the School, residence address will not be changed till the child completes prep standard) Residence (Area) should be clearly and correctly mentioned.
14. Proof of Sibling: A real (biological) brother(s)/sister(s) of the applicant who is on the school roll will submit the latest fee slip of all siblings (Oct-Dec, 2016) and a copy/copies of the school I-card, alongwith the filledin downloaded registration form. If the sibling is studying in Std. 2 or above, please submit a photocopy of the report card/s of the academic year 2015-16.
15. Proof of Alumni: Students of our school who have passed Std. 12, a copy of the mark sheet and Delhi Old Xaverians Association (DOXA) membership card should be submitted along with the filled indownloaded registration form. Both the documents are a must.
16. Submission of the filled in downloaded application forms with the Registration Fee would amount to your acceptance of the school's policy and terms & conditions regarding the admission to the Prep Class.
17. Any recommendation, use of influence (direct or indirect) offer of donations, etc. will lead to cancellation of the registration/admission of the child. WARNING : In the interest of the public it is informed that St. Xavier's School does not accept any donation in kind or cash. It has come to our notice that certain persons 'pose' as agents and promise to secure admission on payment of money. If the child gets admission on his/her own merit, the so-called 'agent' takes the credit (and money); if not, he expresses his helplessness, and takes away the money or in some rare cases returns the money to the parents later.
So PLEASE BE ON YOUR GUARD.
18. The parents are responsible for the correctness of data entered in the Registration Form, and the documents submitted. Registration and even admission will be cancelled if any information recorded therein is found to be false or forged, at any given time before/after admission.
19. Display of the list of all registered candidates along with points allotted under point system on our website :
February 6th, 2017 at 4.00pm.
20. All grievances will be addressed at the Help Desk near Senior School Reception from
February 7th & 8th, 2017between 9.00am and 11.00am.
21. Display of the list of the candidates for draw of lots, if any: February 10th, 2017.
22. Draw of lots, if required. Either of the parents should be present for the draw along with the Registration Slip. Only those present for the draw will be considered for the draw of lots on February 13th, 2017 at 3.15pm. For this purpose, entry to the school premises will start at 3.00pm, however there will be no entry after 3.20pm. No vehicles will be allowed inside the school premises. Kindly do not insist on entry for other relatives.
23. Display of the list of the selected candidates for verification of documents and admission process. February 15th, 2017 at 4.00pm.
24. Verification of documents and admission. Both the parents and the candidate are required to be present for this process. The parents are required to produce the original copies of the documents when they come for the admission of the child, once the selection is confirmed by school. (Strictly as per the schedule according to the Registration numbers, displayed on the school notice board):
February 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd& 25th, 2017 between 9.00am and 12 noon.
No undertaking for verification of documents at a later date will be entertained.
25. There is No EWS/DG quota in our School since ours is an Un-aided, Catholic Minority, Private Institution on private land.
26. No special facilities are available for children with special needs.
27. If the ward is selected for admission, for the completion of admission procedures, photocopy of the ward’s Aadhaar Card (UID) is a must. It has become mandatory for the schools to provide aadhar number of all its students to the DOE. Those parents whose wards do not have aadhar card are requested to apply for one at the earliest.
28. Present Fee Structure: Quarter 1 (for Prep)
Rs. 11250.00 (Likely to be increased by 15% to 20% or more, in view of implementation of the 7th Pay Commission and inflation)
(Tuition fee Rs. 7935/-, Activity fee Rs. 975/-, Development fee Rs. 390/-, Annual fees Rs. 1750/-, and Admission fee Rs. 200/-)
The school will follow the Delhi Government's FEE REFUND POLICY in case of the withdrawal of the admitted children.