|Form Issue||Nov 23, 2015||Nov 21, 2016|
|Form Submit||Mar 31, 2015||Dec 23, 2016|
|Selection||Not Available||To Be Decided|
|Age Criteria||LKG, 3 Yrs 6 Mths by 31st March|
|Issued||In person at School|
|To be Submitted||In person at School|
Admission Procedure for2017-18
Admissions for the academic year 2017-18 open for Std. XI and KG I (LKG)
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Indiranagar strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to National Public School, Indiranagar, is open to Std.11and KG I (LKG), irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Indiranagar, for Std.XI (Standard Eleven) and Lower Kindergarten (KG I) are requested to download the registration form (along with the acknowledgement slips wherever necessary) under the respective link. Parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the following documents and collect the Information Booklet. (Rs.300/- cash only) .
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous school (Only for Std.XI)
November 15, 2016. (The school will be closed for Christmas break from 24.12.2016 to 01.01.2017)
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Indiranagar, Bangalore We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission:
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
Admissions to class 11 are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/ May subject to vacancies likely to arise in the academic year