Note: Specify clearly whether your online application is for RTE or General Category. You cannot apply for both.
We do not have admissions for any other classes for the academic year 2017- 2018.
1. Only children born between 1st of October 2013 and 30th of September 2014 are eligible to apply for registration.
2. Seeking registration in wrong category or, multiple applications shall entail disqualification.
3. It is online application. Please do not print the registration form, which appears on clicking the link.
4. Please fill in the details and click submit. You may print the confirmation mail sent on successful submission of form for your reference.
It is only online application for registration and does not confer any right for admission.
5. Please read the form carefully before filling in and verify all the details before clicking the submit link.
Details once submitted cannot be altered.
6. Furnishing of incorrect information will result in cancellation of registration.
7. Only those who receive official communication need to appear for certificates verification with duly filled in forms and photographs.
8. No enquiry regarding admission either in person or through phone shall be entertained.
9. Birth Certificate shall be verified with the respective Local bodies and if any discrepancy is found no admission will be given.
10. Admission is always subject to availability of seats in the respective category.
11. If the number of applications received are more than the number of seats, the admission will be based on drawal of lots.
12. For General Category Applicants: Residence proof within 3 km radius.
13. For RTE Applicants: Residence proof within 1km Radius.
14. The distance between residence and school will be calculated by the School and it is final.
15. If selected, you need to furnish the following Certificates in Orginal and Xerox copy.
I. Birth Certificate
II. Community Certificate
III. Income Certificate
IV. Address Proof (Produce any one of the following only)
Family Card (Ration Card).
Certificate of Residence issued by VAO.
16. Public are categorically informed that no agency or individual other than the School management is entrusted with admission and
any one acting on others representations, assurances shall do so at his/her risk and the school shall not be in
any way held liable in this regard.
17. Our admission norms have been scrutinized by our Advocates for legal compliance.