Documents Required - Delhi Nursery Admissions 2017-18
Delhi Schools, Delhi Parents
SchoolConnects.in team independently gathers the information from various sources, but is not responsible if the Document is changed or any different.
For General Candidates
1) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or Equivalent Authority (Few schools ask with Name of the Child printed and Few schools insist for original Birth Certificate)
2) Proof of residential address (Photo Id proof/passport/Aadhaar card/Lease Deed/ latest paid Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill ) [Very few schools ask for two proofs]
3) Baptism certificate and a letter from the Priest (for Catholic only)
4) Affidavit in case of Single Parents.
5) Affidavit of girl child
6) In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card of sibling studying the school.
7) In case of applicants with special needs- Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority.
8) Affidavit for inter community/inter-cast marriage (some schools give points for this)
9) For transfer cases - Proof of Transfer to Delhi.-Certificate/ Transfer Order and joining report stating date of transfer and joining.
10) Passport Size Photographs of the Child as well as the parents. (Very few school ask for recent family photo)
11) Immunization Chart of the Child
13) Alumni Cases - Proof of Alumni (12th passing OR 10th certificate from respective school- SCHOOL SPECIFIC)
For EWS Candidates
1) Income Certificate by Revenue officer
2) BPL Ration Card (Yellow)
3) AAY Ration Card (Pink)
4) For Disadvantaged group- A certificate issued by Revenue officer
5) Ration Card (in the name of parent)
7) Electricity Bill
8) MTNL Bill
9) Water Bill
11) Orphans need Certificate from Ministry of Social Welfare
1) Joint Declaration of First Child by both the parents
2) For Girl Child
3) For Twins
4) For Distance
5) Employment Proof
6) Rental Accommodation