1. Attested copy of the ‘Birth Certificate’ for age proof
2. Latest ‘Stamp Size’ Photograph of the Child, Father and Mother are required to be pasted on the ‘Registration Form’. Kindly do not paste Passport size photograph.
3. Blood Group report of your ward.
4. For ‘Residence Address Proof’ Submit the self-attested copy of any two of the following:
Voter Id / Aadhar Card
Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill
Certificate of residence issued by VAO
ID card issued by State Govt./ Central Govt./ Public Sector undertakings
Ration Card / Passport
If it is rental residence, copy of ‘lease deed’ from the landlord.
5. For ‘Differently abled Children’ it is required to submit a certificate from the ‘District Differently abled Rehabilation Officer’.
6. It is required to submit attested copy of ‘Community Certificate’ as given below.......
a. For BC/MBC - Deputy Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
b. For SC - Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt. of Tamilnadu/ Competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.
c. For ST - RDO/Sub Collector, Revenue Department, Govt.of Tamilnadu/ Competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.
7. If the Annual Income of the parent/ guardian is less than 2 Lakhs per year from all sources, it is required to submit an ‘Income Certificate’ from the Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt.of Tamilnadu.
8.Elimination from Admission Process: If applicant’s ‘age’ is less than the ‘minimum age’, the application will be eliminated from the admission process. If any of the field is left ‘blank’ in the ‘Registration Form’, then the form will be viewed as ‘incomplete’ and will be eliminated from the admission process. ‘Registration Form’ submitted without the required documents, as instructed, will be viewed as ‘incomplete’ and will be eliminated from the admission process.