Application forms will be issued online on 6th and 7th February, 2017 for the academic year 2017-18. Submit the filled forms on 8th and 9th February, 2017 at the school office between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
1. NO FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS IN ADMISSION .
2. LKG applications will be available ONLY ONLINE .
3. Request for application form in person at the school premises will not be entertained.
4. The parents can apply, if the child is born between December 11, 2012 and December 10, 2013.
5. Filling of applications ON-LINE will be open from 00:00 hrs February 6th, 2017 and will close at 24:00hrs February 7th, 2017.
6. All the details have to be filled in ON-LINE only.
7. A valid email address and a mobile number are mandatory.
8. The mobile number should be retained till the admission process is completed.
9. Parents have the option to preview the duly filled in application form to avoid any data entry errors. In case of any data entry error, parents can go back and correct the details. Kindly ensure that all the details have been filled in accurately without any mistake.
10. Parents can take a print out of the duly filled in application after Preview Stage in one of the three ways given below :-
a. Direct print out, if connected to the printer.
b. A saved copy of the duly filled in application in PDF format to the local machine through Google Chrome only and print it out later.
c. A printout of the email which will be received in 3-4hrs after the submission of the application in PDF format. Please check your SPAM folder, if you don't receive it in your INBOX.
11. The printed application will have the serial number automatically printed with prefix viz "CVA" or "CVV" or "CVK" representing Anna Nagar, Virugambakkam, and Kilpauk branches respectively.
12. Submission of Application Forms
a. The printout of the filled in application duly signed by parents, should be submitted in person to the respective school offices.
b. Submit the application form along with copies of Community certificate, Birth certificate and Address proof (only Ration/Aadhar card).
c. Filled in application forms will be collected on 8th & 9th Feb between 09:00 am and 1:00 pm in the respective school offices.
13. For Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kilpauk alone kindly submit the application form in the following address - 17,Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai - 600 031
14. Application without the documents mentioned in 12(b) will be rejected.
15. Kindly note that, if the particulars furnished above are found to be false while scrutinising the details, such applications will be summarily rejected.
16. Parents desirous of applying in more than one branch should go in for separate application and should be submitted to the respective schools.
17. Parents applying for admission under RTE(25% reservation) may indicate the same while filling the application. Parents may ensure that 'RTE' appears in the application at the top on the right of the application form. Income certificate, Proof of Residence (Ration/Aadhar card), Birth Certificate and Community certificate should be attached with the application form while submitting the application at the school. Selection will be subjected to random procedure as prescribed by a competent authority. Eligibility rules under RTE may be referred to www.tnschools.gov.in
18. A recent passport size photograph of the child to be affixed on the application form.