|Form Issue||Jan, 2015||Mar 3, 2017|
|Form Submit||Jan, 2015||Mar 11, 2017|
|Selection||Jan, 2015||To Be Decided|
|Age Criteria||LKG, 3 Yrs 11 Mths by 30th Jun|
|To be Submitted||In person at School|
Admission Procedure for2017-18
- Admission forms and school prospectus will be issued only on Saturday 2nd January 2016, from 9.00 a.m. to 12 noon on payment of Rs.300. (Nonrefundable)
- Xerox Copy of Birth Certificate is mandatory in availing L.K.G. Admission Form.
- These admission forms are only for 75% seats other than R.T.E category.
- Only one form will be issued to one person.
- Children born between 1st August 2011 to 31st July 2012 are only eligible.
- Admission forms should be neatly filled in Block Letters with blue ball pen.
- If the form is not properly & legibly filled, it will be rejected.
- Form Submission date & time is as given below.
- Date : 7/01/2016 to 9/01/2016
- Time: 9:30 am to 1.00 p.m., 2.00 p.m.to 4.00. p.m.
- The admission form will not be accepted after the time period mentioned above.
- Entire admission process of L.K.G. will be based on Lottery System.
- Preference will be given to girl child. [ As per Govt. Rule ]
- The list of eligible children for lottery will be put up on 19/01/2016 at 10 a.m.
- The Date of draw will be on 23/01/2016 at 10.00 a.m.
- Selected list of children along with fee structure will be displayed on the same date (23/01/2016) at 1.00 p.m.
- The Result and decision of the management and Lottery committee will be final and indisputable.
- Any arguments or complaints will not be entertained.
- The Maharashtra Education Department has not yet finalised the date of admission for R.T.E. category for the academic year 2016-17. Please visit the website: Maharashtra Education Department for further information.
- R.T.E. Notice is put up on the notice board.
- Those who are coming under R.T.E. category please do not collect our School Admission Form.
Documents Required for Admission
- DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED: (Self Attested Xerox Copy)
- Latest Passport Size photograph of the Child, Father& Mother or Guardian.
- (In case the child is not staying with parents, only then fill the Guardian details.)
- Photo should be pasted on the appropriate places given in the Admission Form. (Do not staple)
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (If applicable, only of father or child’s)
- (Tahsildar’s Certificate for ST, SC, SBC, OBC, NT, VJ)
- If Minority. (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain) - Community Certificate is mandatory.
- Photo Identity proof of Parent / Guardian. ( any one)
- Address Proof of Parent / Guardian.( any one)
- Note: Submit Xerox of Photo Identity and Address proof in a single paper. (Both the sides of the paper can be used.)